Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back and Rear Deltoid Workout


One of my judges critiques was to make my waist look teenier by widening my upper back, middle and rear delts. 
I usually work my back and shoudlers in the same workout, but I decided to really focus on back and rear delts today, and I will hit middle and front delts tomorrow. Enjoy!


Set 1:
  • 20, 15, 12 Wide seated rows with a lat pull bar (to focus on the rear-delts), Added 10 lbs per set
  • 3x15 straight arm cable pulldowns with Rope
Set 2:
  • 20, 15, 10 Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (added 10 lbs per set)
  • 3x15 Cable High Rope Pull
Set 3:
  • 3x12 T-Bar Row
  • 3x15 High cable reverse flys
  • 20,15,10 Close grip seated rows
Set 4:
  • 3x10 Assisted Pull ups narrow neutral grip
  • 3x15 Rear Pec Dec Machine
Video Coming Soon! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment